HOURS OF WORK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To work as part of a team within IPRS Aeromed Clinical Team delivering a first-class professional service through administrative and telephone support to a variety of teams as and when required. To carry out associated tasks to ensure that IPRS Aeromed meets its clients’ requirements to their agreed service level standards.
• Answer incoming calls from, and make outgoing calls to, clients, contractors, stakeholders, and colleagues in a timely and courteous manner.
• Arrange daily meetings, maintain the Clinical mailboxes, where required ordering of equipment & sending reports to clients.
• Stock management of medical equipment and general drugs in accordance with the Activities Matrix.
• Complete outgoing screening calls to contractors to complete record keeping, data entry and auditing of remote clinical sites.
• Assist in maintaining and updating records on the Patient Management System.
• Review the progress of referrals/requests of specific clients.
• Learn administrative processes for all IPRS Aeromed’s contracts and provide support across the teams when required due to sickness, holiday absence and unexpected peaks in work.
General / Additional Duties:
• Update records on the Stock Management System.
• Perform general administrative duties, as and when required.
• Support Team Leaders, actively reviewing process’ and looking at ways to improve the efficiency of the business.
• Ensure that professional behaviour, appearance, and attitude are maintained, and the organisation’s policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Help the Clinical Team achieve relevant Key Performance Indicator targets to meet overall business goals & objectives.
• Undertake any other duties compatible with the grading of the post, as required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills, in particular a friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to prioritise and meet relevant Key Performance Indicators in a demanding environment
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a proactive manner
• Team worker who is flexible and has a positive attitude to learning and self-development
Benefits and Rewards:
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to IPRS Group Physiotherapy
• Westfield Health Cash Plan
• Long service awards
• Up to 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays) – annual leave increase with completed service
• Buy additional leave scheme
• Moving Day leave
• Annual IPRS Aeromed Awards
• Opportunity to earn more through overtime