HOURS OF WORK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To work as part of the IPRS Aeromed Operations team to provide administrative and telephone support to all colleagues to ensure effective and high quality service delivery to our clients at all times. To carry out associated tasks to ensure that IPRS Aeromed meets its clients’ requirements to their agreed service level standards.
- Timely creation of paramedic shifts in Get Scheduled system
- Support Airside Drivers Medical checks by managing appointments, updating systems and issuing certificates.
- Data entry of Covid19 test results and other key information.
- To manage onsite building access passes and Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) for all colleagues
- Arrange deliveries and outgoing postal needs where applicable
- Answer the telephone and direct calls appropriately if required/ make outgoing calls.
- To assist with the recruitment and onboarding process of new medical staff, including the processing of DBS, Home Office CTC Clearance and Airside Pass applications.
- Take a pro-active approach to organising new medic inductions, liaising with relevant departments to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring all new medical staff have the means to undertake their role with the provision of uniform, company IDs etc.
General Added Duties include:
- To provide holiday cover for Administration colleagues as required.
- To comply with the Corporate Data Protection Policy which covers all aspects of the organisation’s business in both electronic data and manual filing systems.
- Ensure that all other company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that a high level of professional behaviour, appearance and attitude are maintained.
- To promote a consistent level of administrative excellence throughout the company
- To undertake any other duties compliable with the grade of the post as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills, in particular a friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise and meet relevant Key Performance Indicators in a demanding environment
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a proactive manner
- Team worker who is flexible and has a positive attitude to learning and self-development
Benefits and Rewards:
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to IPRS Group Physiotherapy
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Long service awards
- Up to 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays) – annual leave increase with completed service
- Buy additional leave scheme
- Moving Day leave
- Annual IPRS Aeromed Awards
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime