HOURS OF WORK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This role provides a crucial service to the operational functions of the business and is focused on the planning and deployment of clinical staff out in the field. The post-holder must be a self-starter with an attention to detail and take a proactive approach to utilising all tools available in the staffing of services. You will escalate, when appropriate but look to take ownership at all times of your accountabilities.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB CONTENT):
Main job duties:
- Deploy our clinical resources in line with operational need, and contractual KPIs staffing of clinical and non-clinical roles within our field operation on a rolling 4-week advance basis.
- Communicate the status of staffing rotas with operational and clinical colleagues to ensure that deployed resources meet the contractual and skill-mix requirements of the Scope of Works (SOW).
- Canvas clinical and non-clinical field resource using multiple platforms and a variety of tools to publicise available work.
- Introduce new clinical staff to IPRS Aeromed and work with People Services colleagues to successfully onboard them.
- Identify and escalate appropriate staffing issues within the line management structure and ensure an open and consistent stream of communication with your internal and external customer base.
- To action the Resourcing Strategy and deliver recruitment based on skills requirements of the organisation.
- Liaise with recruitment coordinator, maintaining a strong and productive working relationship.
- Review resource requirements on a minimum of a weekly basis and advise line managers of any changes accordingly.
- Provide assistance and problem solving to resolve scheduling conflicts and contractor/staff absence.
- Organize & securely maintain personnel records & systems in accordance with GDPR/UK employment legislation.
- To undertake any other duties compatible with the grading of the post, as required.
- To comply with all the Company’s Policies and Procedures including the Corporate Data Protection Policy which covers all aspects of the organisation’s business in both electronic data and manual filing systems.
- To maintain the highest levels of professional appearance and business standards, acting as an ambassador for the company.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience of working in a busy resourcing environment (D)
- Experience of using various Microsoft programmes (E)
- Experience of using bespoke databases (D)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to respond efficiently to changing demands.
- Ability to gather, collate, analyze, and report on key tasks within role.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately and at pace.
- Ability to analyse statistical information and make recommendations on outcomes.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately are both essential.
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and meet relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a proactive manner.
- Creative, tenacious, persuasive, driven, flexible, focussed, resilient and positive.
Qualifications and Training:
- GNVQ/NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent, or
- 4 GCSE/O level passes A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths; or
- Whilst qualifications are useful, our emphasis is on relevant experience, aptitude, behaviours and a good fit with our Team.