HOURS OF WORK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To carry out the day-to-day administration tasks relating to the Security Clearance and Airside Passes for all clinical and non-clinical staff as part of their onboarding process in an efficient, professional and timely manner. To carry out associated tasks to ensure that IPRS Aeromed meets its clients’ requirements to their agreed service level standards.
- Assist managers with the onboarding of new clinical and non-clinical colleagues via efficient processing of all Security Clearance and Airside Pass applications
- Working closely with the Clinical Recruitment Coordinator regarding the onboarding of colleagues and taking ownership of each candidate’s clearance and airside pass progress
- Preparing 5-year candidate screening packs ready for submission to the Airports ID Centre via our client
- To liaise with our client’s Airside Passes team maintaining a strong and productive working relationship
- Liaising with Government Agencies to ensure efficient processing of new applicant Security Clearances to a Counter Terrorism level
- Ensure efficient processing of existing staff Security Clearance renewals to a Counter Terrorism level to ensure there are no breaks in service
- Verify applicants ID documentation to the required standard
- Ensure all staff have the required level of DBS certificate in place to support the onboarding and clearance processes
- Using email and telephone to keep candidates informed of their progress and to obtain further information as required towards their successful application
- To ensure that applicants return required paperwork to set timescales
- Keeping the HR database & Airside Pass tracker updated with all relevant progress per candidate both accurately and efficiently
- Working to deadlines to ensure staff can start their roles when required
- Attend regular and ad-hoc internal meetings to provide clearance updates as directed
- Provide weekly and monthly MI on the pipeline of applicant progress through both Security Clearance and Airside Pass approvals
- Organize & securely maintain personnel records & systems in accordance with GDPR/UK employment legislation
General / Additional Duties:
- To comply with all the Company’s Policies and Procedures including the Corporate Data Protection Policy which covers all aspects of the organisation’s business in both electronic data and manual filing systems.
- To maintain the highest levels of professional appearance and business standards, acting as an ambassador for the company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to respond efficiently to changing demands.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately are both essential.
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and meet relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a proactive manner.
- Team worker who is flexible and has a positive attitude to learning and self-development
Benefits and Rewards:
- Employee Assistance Programme including free confidential counselling
- High-street discounts
- 21 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holidays; increasing with completed years’ service & opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Moving Day Leave
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
- Recruit a Friend bonus scheme – up to £1,000
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Eye Tests every 2 years
- Free annual Flu-Vaccination
- Free Physiotherapy