IPRS Aeromed Limited
Registered office: Spectrum House, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, West Sussex RH6 0LG
Company number 04322938. Registered in England and Wales.
IPRS Aeromed Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IPRS Aeromed Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st August 2020.
How we collect data from you.
We may collect data about you from several different sources including but not limited to our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, assessments, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities.
What data we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
- Other relevant data to carry out legitimate business activities e.g. internal records, quotes, orders etc.
- Any other details you provide through forms on our website.
- Personal and/or clinical data in the course of an assessment, and this will be held and processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulations and the Caldicott principles
How your data is used.
We use the data that we collect from you to provide our services and products to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of other goods or services that you may be interested in.
How your data is shared.
Clinical and/or personal data will only be shared with your consent unless it is deemed to be in your best interests to share your information with other healthcare professionals. For further information, please contact Aeromed.email@example.com.
Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
We may add your data to third party systems such as CRM systems, email/sms marketing packages. To find out details of what systems on which we may store your data, please contact Aeromed.firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access or delete your data.
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. To request access and/or deletion of your data that we have collected, please email us at Aeromed.email@example.com.
How you can opt out.
To opt out of any marketing emails that we may send you, press the “unsubscribe” feature on the email.
To opt out of any other communications that you receive from us, please email us at Aeromed.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet Based Advertising
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us on your desktop browser and/or mobile web browser by visiting the DAA at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us in Apps by downloading the DAA’s AppChoices application, which is available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
How to lodge a complaint.
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at Aeromed.email@example.com and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or if you believe that we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/