IPRS Aeromed provide flexible paramedic services across a range of sectors, offering one-off deployments to long term contracts. Solutions include UK or Foreign assignments including deployment of teams to assist with customers globally.
- Rail and Airport Terminals.
- Doctor Surgeries & Health Centres.
- Public or Private Events.
- Foreign Deployments including emergency response teams.
We offer our clients flexible solutions delivered by our highly experienced team of paramedics. We are happy to consider one-off, ad-hoc assignments of sufficient scale through to long term deployments.
We can supply paramedics with or without ambulances depending on the mission requirements.
- We undertake a detailed evaluation of the clients requirements so we can create the ideal solution.
- We discuss the job with selected paramedics ensuring that they are aligned with the brief.
- We arrange overnight accommodation for the paramedics as required to ensure that they can meet early morning starts.
- We work closely with the client and the paramedic throughout the mission to ensure we deliver to agreed standards.
- We offer a flexible service and we are happy to consider all types of jobs.
Why IPRS Aeromed?
- Our paramedics are highly experienced and all must have at least 5 years frontline duty before they can join us.
- The team is clinically led by a seasoned management team of ex-NHS specialists.
- All our personnel are security cleared to Counter Terrorism Check level.
- Paramedics work in accordance with a comprehensive raft of Policies and Procedures specifically created by our Medical Director.
- All our paramedics must provide evidence of ongoing CPD and up-to-date insurances.
- We provide our paramedics with additional training to ensure they are equipped to deliver the specialist nature of our services.
- Our paramedics can administer drugs in accordance with the Drug Prescribing Guidelines created by our Doctor.