Travel & Repatriation Service
We manage repatriations of individuals across the world, providing safe, compassionate and reassuring service at a time customers are feeling vulnerable.
What sets us apart is the extensive experience and skill of our clinicians who are well-versed in managing repatriations globally, including many dangerous countries where few medics journey.
- Ground Ambulance Transfer (for when travelling at altitude is not appropriate or an option)
- Commercial airline or chartered aircraft repatriations.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services to Private and Public sector clients and to private individuals, from the first phone call all the way through to the safe delivery of our patients to their final destination.
Patients’ safety and welfare are our top priorities, assured by our constant focus on delivering clinical excellence. Dedicated clinical management team members will be involved at all planning and execution stages of the medical repatriation, and we will only transfer a patient where it is medically safe to do so.
All of our medical repatriation solutions utilise experienced medical escorts selected according to the patients needs.
We recognise that our clients operate in competitive markets, and we therefore take great care to stringently control all costs in the supply chain.
Our One-Stop Solution:
- We supply experienced paramedics to escort the patient.
- We can organise airline ticketing for the patient, any accompanying family members and the Medical Escorts.
- We can arrange Visa requirements and Airline Medifs etc.
- We arrange all ground transportation to the airport and from the arrival airport to the final destination. This includes tarmac transfers to/ from the aircraft as required.
- We take care of hotel bookings and taxi’s for the Medical Escorts.
- We can supply the UK ground ambulance manned by our specialist teams.
- Complete logistical management of the whole end-to-end process, or if you prefer, we only supply the Clinicians.
- We understand that cost control is paramount, so we focus heavily on that ensuring all costs and disbursements are usual, customary, competitive and reasonable.
Why IPRS Aeromed?
- We are trusted by Government, NHS Trusts, Airlines, Insurance companies and FTSE100 companies to deliver best in class service.
- We are clinically-focused with the expert direction of our highly experienced Medical Director.
- We are CQC registered, assuring our clients and their customers of quality support.
- All our staff are security cleared to Counter Terrorism Check level, providing additional confidence in our standards.
- We travel to some of the most volatile countries in the world.
- Our clinicians receive specialist training that encompasses Hostile Environment Awareness Training.
- We are happy to be a preferred partner or undertake ad-hoc missions.