Travel & Repatriation Service
IPRS Aeromed offers an all-inclusive approach to both the quotation and the medical repatriation itself, delivering a bespoke bed-to-bed service from the patient’s initial location or hospital to the receiving healthcare facility.
- Ground Ambulance Transfer (for when travelling at altitude is not appropriate or an option)
- Commercial Airline
- Air Ambulance
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services to Private and Public sector clients and to private individuals, from the first phone call all the way through to the safe delivery of our patients to their final destination.
Patients’ safety and welfare are our top priorities, assured by our constant focus on delivering clinical excellence. Dedicated clinical management team members will be involved at all planning and execution stages of the medical repatriation, and we will only transfer a patient where it is medically safe to do so.
All of our medical repatriation solutions utilise experienced medical escorts selected according to the patients needs, and appropriate aircraft and vehicles for the mission. Our patients have a right to be transferred in a risk-free manner and in order to achieve this we only partner with established service providers that are fully conversant with and meet our high service standards.
We recognise that our clients operate in competitive markets, and we therefore take great care to stringently control all costs in the supply chain.
Our One-Stop Solution:
- We supply experienced paramedics to escort the patient.
- We organise airline ticketing for the patient, any accompanying family members and the Medical Escorts.
- We look after all Visa requirements and Airline Medifs etc.
- We arrange all ground transportation to the airport and from the arrival airport to the final destination. This includes tarmac transfers to/ from the aircraft as required.
- We take care of hotel bookings and taxi’s for the Medical Escorts.
- We can supply the UK ground ambulance manned by our specialist teams.
- Complete logistical management of the whole end-to-end process, or if you prefer, we only supply the Paramedics.
- We understand that cost control is paramount, so we focus heavily on that ensuring partners we work with provide are highly competitive prices and for air ambulances, three competitive quotes are always obtained.
Why IPRS Aeromed?
- We are trusted by Government, NHS Trusts, and FTSE100 companies to deliver best in class service.
- We are clinically-focused with the expert direction of our highly experienced doctor.
- We are CQC registered, assuring our clients and their customers of quality support.
- All our staff are security cleared to Counter Terrorism Check level, providing additional confidence in our standards.
- We travel to some of the most volatile countries in the world.
- Our clinicians receive specialist training that encompasses Hostile Environment Awareness Training.
- We are happy to be a preferred partner or undertake ad-hoc missions.
Bespoke Medical Services
Who we work with
We are registered with
We are working on…
We’re looking to achieve the following accreditations